Sunday, June 29, 2008
Ok so living here in Texas, it is too hot for long hair! Plus I just needed a change! I went in to get my hair highlighted and ended up cutting off 10 inches! (We'll see if Locks of Love will take it.) That's pretty big for me considering my hair doesn't grow! Dave cut his too but his hair grows over night!What's under a pony's tail?
I tried to find a before and after picture with my hair long, but my hair is always pulled back in a ponytail! Hence, the need for a cut!
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Things about my dad!
- My dad has always been there. Whether it was a dance recital, Rodeo Queen Contest, or College game I am dancing at, my dad has always made an effort to be there!
- Dad has always been a hard worker and has taught his kids to be the same way!
- Dad's a spoiler! We always knew if we wanted money, to ask dad but don't tell mom! Sorry mom!
- Dad may not be the most religious or spiritual, but he would do anything to help people out!
- What you see is what you get!
- Everyone has always thought that my dad was so cool! I think it's because you can be yourself around him!
Love ya pa!Dave's not a father, but hey, he's a good husband!
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Recently I finished this book, The Host. It is soo good! I am actually glad I am done with it so now I can get some sleep! Dave and I usually try to go to bed around 10:30 and lately I was staying up till past midnight reading! It's witten by Stephanie Meyer, the same person who wrote the Twilight series and it's definetely just as addicting! I love her writing because its easy to read and interesting the whole time! If you are looking for a good book, I definetely suggest reading this one! On Stephenie Meyer's website she says it's "Science fiction for people who don't like science fiction"! Now I just have to wait until August when the fourth book of the Twilight series comes out!